Your Professional Program Team
In addition to materials and construction labor, the Sound Insulation Program also provides you with a team of experts. Specially trained architects, engineers, acoustical specialists, environmental specialists and other consultants will work together and with you to successfully plan and complete the sound insulation improvements to your home. Program Team members have completed sound insulation treatments in over 20,000 homes throughout the country. At various times of this process, members of this team will:
- Meet with you to discuss the Sound Insulation Program and document existing conditions in the home.
- Prepare a written scope of work with accompanying graphics and floor plans to illustrate the recommended acoustical treatments to your home, and discuss them with you.
- Prepare final design and bidding documents for the selection of a contractor in a publicly advertised bid process.
- Provide daily observation and comprehensive inspection of the construction work in your home from start-up through completion.
- If your home is selected, perform both a pre- and post construction acoustical test to see if the improvements perform as expected.
- Provide warranties for all installed products and workmanship.